Shipping rates: India
Shipping is free for apparel and accessories within India.
Shipping rates: International
International shipping is charged additional at a flat fee of Rs 3000 per shipment.
There is no COD for international customers
Taxes and duties
- For Indian Customers: Product Prices displayed are inclusive of all taxes.
- For International Customers: Most countries are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means product prices displayed are exclusive of all import duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are in, payment of these at the time of delivery is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- If you refuse to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination country, the goods will be returned to us at the your expense, and you will receive a refund for the value of goods paid, minus the cost of the return shipping. The cost of the initial shipping will not be refunded.
All payments made against the purchases/services on our Platform (www.kavyasinghkundu.com) shall be as against the MRP displayed and shall be in terms and conditions of the third party Online Payment Gateway Services as adopted and applicable to your transaction as approved by
- Before shipping your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. Issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done to ensure a safe and a full proof online shopping environment to our users.
When do we deliver?
- For India: merchandise will be delivered between 3-4 days after the order is despatched.
- For International orders: merchandise is generally delivered between 7-22 days after the order is despatched, depending on the courier partner
- The process involves a few different people – designers, delivery teams and border controls – owing to this, there may be anomalies in delivery times, but we will endeavour to keep these to a minimum
- Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes. We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
- All orders require a signature upon receipt.
- Our delivery teams will attempt to deliver your purchase two or three times over a period of four business days before it is considered a non-delivery and sent back.
- Should we fail to deliver products due to unavailability, poor product quality, inventory, or other internal issues, we will cancel your order and offer you a full refund.
1. Each consignment is insured as per the terms offered by our courier partners.